There are currently no job opportunities available at the Family League of Baltimore. Please check back periodically for updates to this section.
The Maryland Coalition of Families for Children’s Mental Health is hiring a part-time position of Family Navigator in Baltimore City. A Family Navigator is a caregiver of a child with intensive behavioral health needs that provides information, support and assistance to other families trying to access services for their child in Baltimore City. A priority of this position will be outreach to the Latino community.
• Knowledgeable about state and local resources and how to access them
• Willingness to work in partnership with agencies, providers and families
• Must be flexible and able to work independently
• Prior experience with assisting other families to obtain appropriate services and supports for their child and family.
• Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to pass a background check
• Current Maryland driver’s license and insurance
• Candidate must be able to work in the United States
• Preference given to bilingual Spanish, Latino candidates
Hours and Benefits
20 hours per week plus applicable benefits.
Resumes with a cover letter describing relevant experience should be sent to Hire@mdcoalition.org.
Mailed or faxed resumes will not be considered.