Career Opportunities at Family League
Currently, we do not have any available positions at Family League of Baltimore. Please check out employment opportunities at our partner organizations.
Don’t see the right position for you?
While we may not currently have the right position for you, we’re happy to hear about your professional experience and hold onto your resume in case a future position becomes available. Simply fill out our contact form and attach your resume to give us a sense of who you are and the work you’re interested in.
Note: Please upload .docx or .pdf files less than 2MB in size.
Volunteer Opportunities at Family League
Review Panel Member
Community Schools Steering Committee Member
- Students (at least one student on the CSSC must currently be enrolled in a Community School)
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Job Opportunities at Partner Organizations
Reengagement/Engagement Specialist – Family Recovery Program
The Reengagement/Engagement Specialist shall be responsible for conducting outreach efforts to locate parents who have been referred/enrolled in the Family Recovery Program and have either failed to appear for the assessment for substance use treatment or whom have stopped active participation after their initial assessment or after enrolling in treatment. The Reengagement/Engagement Specialist will assist the FRP case management unit in arranging transportation to FRP/treatment as necessary.
Preferably, a candidate for the Reengagement/Engagement Specialist position should have:
- ability to exercise a high degree of confidentiality, judgment, tact, diplomacy, and competence in dealing with judges, attorneys, court personnel, service providers, and the public.
- experience working with multiple forms of media to engage hard-to-reach populations.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume to Deborah Geiger at email@example.com
Executive Assistant- Family Recovery Program, Inc.
The FRP Executive Assistant is responsible for supporting the Executive Director and staff of the Family Recovery Program by (not an exclusive list):
- Identifying broad issues that warrant consideration from the Executive Director.
- Developing recommendations for administrative review by the Executive Director.
- Maintaining and handling confidential and administrative matters.
- Providing general administrative support with duties as assigned.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume to Dr. Jocelyn Gainers at firstname.lastname@example.org
To list your organization’s job opportunities with Family League (free of charge), please send requests to email@example.com with the following information:
– Job Title
– Job Description (less than 100 words)
Please include a PDF of or link to full position description or name and contact details for where to inquire about further information. Job postings will remain on our page for four weeks.