Job Opportunities at Family League
Executive Assistant to the Chief Program Officer
Policy Research Analyst
Program Director of Food Access
Program Director of Home Visiting
Project Coordinator of Data & Evaluation
Volunteer Opportunities at Family League
Review Panel Member
Community Schools Steering Committee Member
- Students (at least one student on the CSSC must currently be enrolled in a Community School)
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Job Opportunities at Partner Organizations
To list your organization’s job opportunities with Family League (free of charge), please send a PDF or link to an online posting to firstname.lastname@example.org. If using a PDF, please make sure submission instructions are included in the document. Standard job postings are for four weeks, unless you request otherwise.
- Youth Development Professional
- Director of Communications & Development
- Activity Specialist (Youth Autism Services)
- Crew Supervisor/Pre-Vocational Instructor
- Data Management Administrator
- Youth Worker
- Community School Director - Frederick Douglass High School
- Community School Assistant Director - Frederick Douglass High School
Activity Specialist (Youth Autism Services)
The Activity Specialist will work in conjunction with other Therapeutic Integration Staff and under the supervision of the TI Program Interim Manager to plan and implement appropriate activities for participants in the Therapeutic Integration Program, while working towards individualized Treatment Plan goals.
Don't see the right position for you?
While we may not currently have the right position for you, we’re happy to hear about your professional experience and hold onto your resume in case a future position becomes available. Simply fill out our contact form and attach your resume to give us a sense of who you are and the work you’re interested in.
Note: Please upload .docx or .pdf files less than 2MB in size.